White Pumpkin Seeds (With Sheel) salted
- Improve prostate and bladder health.
- Very high in magnesium.
- May improve heart health.
- Can lower blood sugar levels.
- Pumpkin seeds help control blood sugar.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
A pumpkin seed is the edible seed of a pumpkin, the seeds are typically flat and oval, Pumpkin seeds, also known as pepitas, it can be consumed with or without their shells. The seeds are nutrient- and calorie-rich. A quarter cup of pumpkin seeds contains nearly half of the recommended daily amount of magnesium that is essential for your heart. Pumpkin seeds are rich in antioxidants, iron, zinc, magnesium and many other nutrients. An ounce (28 grams) contains about 151 calories.
- English Name: Pumpkin Seeds
- Urdu Name: Kadu K Beej
- Scientific Name: Cucurbita maxima
Uses & Health Benefits:
50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm