Green Cardamom/Choti Elaichi (چھوٹی الائچی) also known as True Cardamom and Elettaria Cardamomum, is native to the evergreen forests of India. It has a unique and pleasant fragrance. This spice is commonly used in Indian cuisine, but it has also used in treatment of various ailments.
- English Name: Green cardamom
- Urdu Name:چھوٹی الائچی (Choti Elaichi)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- Cardamom can help get rid of hiccups
- It fights against depression.
- It help prevent and relieve cold and flu symptoms.
- Protect from Chronic Diseases
- It improves Complexion
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties
- Lower Blood Pressure.
- It can be used as an antiseptic to treat skin allergies
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
- Treat Bad Breath
- Prevent Cavities
- Infection Fighting Properties
- Recover Dark Spots
- Helps in Healing Breakouts
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.