Chaat masala is an essential, multipurpose spice mix made out of a combination of dry spices. It is an important ingredient for many Pakistani snacks or other recipes. Karachi Pansar Chaat masala has the perfect flavor and taste to enhance your dishes. Prepared with skill and care, this Chaat Masala has a unique combination and quantity of each spice which brings out an intensely hot, spicy, and pungent taste. The Chaat Masala is purely processed and hygienically packed to give you the best masala blend available in the market.
- English Name: Chat Masala
- Urdu Name:چاٹ مصالحہ
Uses & Health Benefits:
- The Chaat Masala can be used as a garnish over your snacks or can be enjoyed sprinkled over your refreshment drinks.
- Chaat masala powder is also added to sabzis, masala papad, and parathas.
- It is an important ingredient for many Pakistani snacks or other recipes.
- A pinch of chaat masala powder with some lemon drops adds a zesty taste to fruit dishes and vegetable salads.
- Adding this spice mix to fruit juices will give a refreshing feel. It is sprinkled widely in pineapple and watermelon juices.
- Chaat masala powder when topped in raita, buttermilk and lassi will add a salty taste.
- Sprinkled on hot pakoras it adds a savory taste, which makes them worth devouring upon.
- Added to other famous street foods like sandwiches, dosas, and Frankies.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.