Mace / Javitri (جاوتری) spice is a dried, outer aril, enveloping firmly around the nutmeg kernel. Nutmeg kernel and mace arils indeed are two separate spice products of same nutmeg fruit. However, spice-mace has characteristically composed higher concentration of certain essential oils and features refined, yet more intense aroma than nutmeg. For the same reasons, it commands a higher price and special place in the kitchen spice box.
- English Name:Mace
- Urdu Name: جاوتری (Javitri)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Helps You Feel Calm And Peaceful.
- Pungent, bitter and astringent in taste.
- Hot in constitution.
- Mucolytic, therefore removes mucus.
- Balance vata and kapha doshas.
- Stops Kidney Stones From Developing In Your Body
- Mildly anthelmintic.
- Improve taste and appetite.
- Improve skin tone and complexion.
- It is tonic for heart.
- Increases Your Memory
- Keeps Your Body Safe And Protected From Diseases
- Treats Joint Pains And Other Inflammatory Conditions
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.