Black cardamom/Bari Elaichi () is a small herb with strong aromatic fragrances and can be availed in two varieties ‘black cardamom’ and ‘green cardamom’. Black cardamom or hill cardamom is the most popular species among these two. It is widely used in cooking for its unique taste and powerful flavor. Black cardamom seeds prevent heart disease. THe seeds also help control cardiac rhythm, which is useful as it maintains blood pressure while also reducing the incidence of blood clots.
- English Name: Black cardamom
- Urdu Name:بڑی الائچی (Bari Elaichi)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Maintains Blood Pressure
- Prevent Heart Disease
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties
- Lower Blood Pressure.
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- Protect from Chronic Diseases
- Resolve Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
- Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities
- Help Control Cardiac Rhythm
- Used For a Number Of Health And Beauty Purposes
- Contains a Number Of Health Benefits
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.