AluBukhara/Plums (آلو بخارا)are extremely nutritious, with a variety of health benefits to offer.They contain many vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber and antioxidants that may help reduce your risk of several chronic diseases.You can consume plums fresh or dried. Dried plums, or prunes, are known for improving several health condition including constipation and osteoporosis.
- English Name: AluBukhara
- Urdu Name: آلو بخارا (Aloo Bukhara)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- They May Help Lower Your Blood Sugar.
- Prunes May Promote Bone Health.
- Plums May Benefit Heart Health.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet
- They Contain Many Nutrients
- Improves Vision
- Protection Against Osteoporosis
- Promotes Hair Health
- Great for Skin
- Plum and Plum Juice May Relieve Constipation.
- Plums are Rich in Antioxidants.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.