Carom Seeds/Ajwain(اجوائن) is a famous and very common spice in Pakistan.They’re often sold as whole seeds but can also be ground into a powder and used as a cooking spice.It is also one of the potent medicines to kill worms. It is extremely beneficial for Earache, toothache, Influenza, Heart problems, Arthritis, Nasal blockage
- English Name:Carom Seeds
- Urdu Name:اجوائن(Ajwain)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Fight bacteria and fungi.
- Have powerful antibacterial properties.
- Improve cholesterol levels.
- Good For Earache, Toothache
- Effective For Respiratory Problems such as Coughing
- Lower blood pressure.
- Relieves indigestion.
- Improve airflow.
- Having anti-inflammatory effects.
- Used As In Curing Of Colic, Muscle Spasms
- Treating Of Flatulence
- Used In Treating Of Pimples and Acne
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.