Ushba Oil (روغن عشبہ). Ushba is effective in melancholic (saudawi) diseases gonorrhoea, syphilis. It also treats rheumatoid arthritis. The main ingredient of Arq Ushba is Sphaeranthus indicus, which contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that are effective in treating skin related infections such as psoriasis, parasitic worms, resolve asthmatic problems, vitiligo (leucoderma) and dysentery problems. It also helps in eliminating intestinal parasites causing dysentery problems. It is also effective for respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders including piles and heavy menstrual bleeding in women.
- English Name:Ushba Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن عشبہ(Roghan Ushba)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Reduces the bacterial infection
- Resolves bad breadth
- Alleviate itching sensation
- Has antibiotic properties
- Treat scratching your skin
- Prevent Skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea
- Prevent from acne
- Resolve issues related to gastrointestinal disorders
- Relief indigestion, belching and bloating, and frequent urination
- Treat Respiratory diseases
- Resolve heavy menstrual bleeding problems
- Eliminates intestinal parasites
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.