Dried Mango ( خشک آم) is prepared by drying raw mangoes. Given the many health benefits and little or no risk factors associated with dried mango use, this is a spice that is definitely worth adding to your spice rack. It also promotes healthy skin and a strong immune system by acting as a powerful antioxidant
- English Name: Mango Powder
- Urdu Name: خشک آم
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Dried mango provides vitamin C
- Dried mango has high iron content
- Reduces acidity, improves digestion, and enhances bowel movements
- Promotes healthy skin and a strong immune system by acting as a powerful antioxidant
- A compound that fights free radicals to protect you from cell damage and chronic disease.
- Keeps bones healthy
- Have anti-aging effect
- Treatment of scurvy – a medical condition caused due to deficiency of Vitamin C
- Stimulates Detoxification
- Removes Acne from skin
- Better for eyesight
- Boosts the memory
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Benefits cardiovascular health
- Controls blood pressure and diabetes
- Improves vision
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.