Curry leaves or Curry patta(کڑی پتا پاؤڈر)are popular in India and Pakistan because of its aroma and striking taste. The curry leaf tree was originally grown in India for its aromatic leaves. It slowly made way to many Asian kitchens because of its amazing and distinct flavour. Curry leaves are an essential ingredient in Kadhi Pakoda, which is quite a popular delicacy in many parts of the country.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It is used for Weight loss.
- May reduce heart disease risk factors
- It can help in treating dysentery, constipation and diarrhea.
- Relieves morning sickness and nausea.
- May have neuroprotective properties
- Can also be used for Eliminates bacteria.
- Good for diabetics.
- Good for eyesight.
- Reduce stress.
- Heals wounds, burns and skin eruptions.
- Beneficial for blood sugar control.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.