Black Surma powder (سیاہ سورما پاؤڈر) Surma or Kohl has long been known for its medicinal and beauty properties. It has since been used to treat a variety of eye illnesses and improve eye health. Surma has been classified as an ultra-fine powder of galena, a “kohl stone. Surma or Kohl is also effective in protecting the eye from the sun’s damaging radiation, according to modern studies. Surma’s black and gleaming galena particles form a thin layer on the eyes’ lenses, protecting them from harmful UV rays from the sun. conjunctivitis.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- SURMA is used for curing many eye diseases and improving eye health.
- It is used to keep the eyes cool and clean.
- Improves vision and strengthen the eyes.
- Makes the eyes appear bigger.
- Strengthens the eyes and improves vision.
- It shields the eyes from the sun’s damaging rays.
- Relieves watery eyes (fluxes), irritation, and eye pain.
- Make-up for the eyes.
- Keeps dust and snow out of your eyes.
- Treats watery eyes (fluxes), inflammation and pain in the eyes.
- Protects eyes from dust and snow.
- Used for the prevention and treatment of eye diseases such as blepharitis, trachoma, cataract, conjunctivitis, etc.
- Being germicidal, it kills germs which are collected as sludge on the sides of the eyes.
- It can be used to stop bleeding after circumcision for hygienic purposes.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.