Bitter gourd/Kareela Capsules (کریلا کیپسول) also known as Bitter Melon, Bitter Squash, Balsam Pear and Momordica Charantia is a young, tender, edible fruit-pod in the Momordica genus of climbing vines. Although its bitter taste might turn some people away from it, in-fact, it really can sweeten your health through virtue of its disease preventing and health promoting phyto chemical compounds.
- English Name: Bitter Gourd Capsules
- Urdu Name: کریلا کیپسول
- Local Name: Kareela Powder
- Scientific Name: Momordica Charantia
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Great For Diabetes
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Help in Weight Loss
- Blood Purifier
- Aids in Digestion
- Powerful Antiviral Properties
- Contain Antioxidant
- Treats Asthma Naturally
- Stimulates Immune System
- Full of dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.