Ailwah Khushk/Aloe Vera Powder (ایلوا خشک پاؤڈر) MF is a free flowing white to light beige powder freeze dried form of decolorized Aloe Vera Gel. The gel is stabilized with food grade preservative, concentrated and freeze dried. A carrier of maltodextrin is added to aid in the dispersability of the product. It contains eight enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase. Minerals such as calcium, copper, selenium, chromium, manganese, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc are present in aloe vera.
It provides 12 anthraquinones — or compounds known as laxatives. Among these are aloin and emodin, which act as analgesics, antibacterials and antivirals.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It reduce sugar level in blood.
- It treats acne.
- It prevents skin aging.
- It fights against viral and bacterial infections.
- It improves blood circulation.
- Rich in Vitamins & Minerals
- It Reduces Scars
- Reduces Inflammation
- Rejuvenates Your Skin & Hair Cells
- Heal Dark Spots, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks
- Improving kidney, gallbladder, and liver functions as well as helping with blood circulation.
- Has been used as a medicine for centuries to treat sunburns, scrapes, cuts, rashes, and dry skin.
- Helps to treat acne and rosacea, and also to remove stretch marks after pregnancy.
- Helps to stimulate the creation of collagen and elastin which prevent aging of the skin.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.