Vasaka which goes by the botanical name Adathoda vasica is a tall, evergreen, herbaceous shrub that is not only native to the Indian subcontinent but also distributed throughout Nepal, Srilanka, Pakistan, Malaysia, Indonesia, and China. The plant features yellow coloured bark, lance-shaped leaves, white and purple flowers, and pubescent club-shaped capsular fruits.
- English Name: Vasaka Capsules
- Urdu Name: برگ اڑوسہ کیپسول
- Scientific Name: Adhtoda Vasica Nees
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Treating a Wide Range Of Skin Illnesses
- It is exceptionally powerful in treating bleeding gums.
- Treating Asthma
- It is exceptionally powerful to treat bleeding piles as well.
- Amazing For Its Natural Health Benefits
- Individuals with diabetes ought to utilize this pharmaceutical with care, since it diminishes glucose levels. Thus, the measurement should be adjusted determinedly.
- It is protected to use in kids above 1 year of age.
- It should be avoided in pregnancy. Can be used in lactation, under medical supervision.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.