Pomegranate is a member of the berry family and belongs to the Punicaceas family. The name pomegranate is derived from the French words “pomme garnete”, which means (seeded apple). Pomegranate is believed to have originated in Iran over 4000 years ago. Pomegranate is undoubtedly a great combination of health and taste. And what’s more interesting is that not just the seeds, even pomegranate peel is loaded with numerous health benefits.
- English Name: Pomegranate flower Powder
- Urdu Name :گل انار کے پھول کا پاؤڈر
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Acts as anti-oxidants
- Controls blood glucose level
- Provides health benefits for Cardiovascular
- Improves the appearance of skin
- Causes weight loss
- Prevents from diabetes
- Relieve anxiety
- Used for fungal infections
- Treats cough,mouth ulcer, jaundice
- Overcome insomnia
- Lowers the hypertension
- Prevents blood clot
- Fights for free radicals
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.