Oak Gall(مازو سبز)Very high quality tannins from the gallnuts growing on oak trees. This ellagic tannin has a tannin content of 60-70%. The light yellow powder in granular form produces almost no dust during handling.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Treat cellulose fibers
- Good for Oral Health
- Cures Diarrhea
- Oak Gall can increase vaginal tightness
- Improve vaginal lubrication and reduce its dryness.
- Sense of sexual satisfaction and orgasm
- Sense of vaginal tightness during intercourse
- Sense of vaginal lubrication and loss of vaginal dryness were significantly improved in treatment group.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.