Mace Oil (روغن جاوتری) is A Colorless To Pale Yellow Colored Liquid With A Sweet, Warm-Spicy Odor. Principal constituents– Monoterpene Hydrocarbons (Approx. 88%), Camphene, Pinene, Dipentene, Sabinene, Cymene, With Lesser Amounts Of Geraniol, Borneol, Linalool, Terpineol, Myristicin, Safrol, Elemicin Among Others.Mace Oil can be used for flatulent dyspepsia, nausea, diarrhea, dysentery and rheumatism, as well as in flavoring.It is also taken by mouth for treating cancer, kidney disease, increasing menstrual flow; causing a miscarriage, and as a hallucinogen. Mace is applied to the skin to kill pain, especially pain caused by achy joints (rheumatism). In foods, mace is used as a spice and flavoring.
- English Name:Mace Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن جاوتری(Roghan Javitri)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Treating cancer
- Prevent from kidney disease
- Increasing menstrual flow
- Keeps digetive system healthy
- Relief from constipation and bloating
- Resolve gas related problems
- Increase apetite
- Boost blood circulation
- Good for dental health
- Keep bad breath at bay
- Make hair shiny, strong, and healthy
- Gives relief from dandruff
- Relief from hair lice
- Prevent hair loss
- Used to kill pain
- Used as a spice and flavoring
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.