khus oil (روغن خس) is extracted from the vetiver plant, a clumpy, green grass native to India that can grow five feet high or more.Vetiver oil is quite fragrant, with a distinctive sharp and earthy scent you may recognize from men’s cologne.etiver is in the same family as other grasses used for their essential oils, including lemongrass and citronella.
- English Name:Khus Oil/Vetiver Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن خس (Khus Ka taeel)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Relief from anxiety
- Relief nervous tension
- Prevent from muscular pains
- It has antioxidant properties
- Heal scars
- Remove marks on skin
- Manage headaches
- Make skin soothe
- Reduce the effects of heat
- Useful for oily skin
- Prevent from acne
- Regulates the sebaceous glands
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.