Garlic oil(روغن لہسن)is the volatile oil derived from garlic.Garlic is frequently taken by patients for its effect on lowering blood pressure and serum lipids. Garlic oil inhibits the formation of thromboxane and as such inhibits platelet function. It is usually prepared using steam distillation, and can also be produced via distillation using ether. It is used in cooking and as a seasoning, a nutritional supplement, and also as an insecticide.
- English Name:Garlic Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن لہسن (Lehsin ka tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Fighting stress and fatigue
- Good skin or nails to treat fungal infections
- Good for hair health
- Potent Medicinal Properties
- Highly Nutritious
- Combat Sickness
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improves Cholesterol Levels
- Lower the Risk of Heart Disease
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.