Extra virgin olive oil(زیتون اضافی ورجن تیل) is the highest grade of virgin oil derived by cold mechanical extraction without use of solvents or refining methods. It contains no more than 0.8% free acidity.Olive oil is widely recognised as one of the world’s healthiest oils. In fact, people tend to live longer and healthier lives in regions where olive oil is a staple part of the diet.The hydrating properties of olive oil make it perfect to be used as a moisturizer. It cleanses, hydrates, and nourishes the skin. Olive oil penetrates pores without causing clogs to make the skin healthier and brighter than ever.
- English Name:Olive Extra Virgin Oil
- Urdu Name:زیتون اضافی ورجن تیل(Zitoon azafi virgin tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants
- May Help Prevent Strokes
- Works as an anti-inflammatory
- Boosts hair and skin health
- Protects against diabetes.
- Protects against insulin resistance.
- Assists in weight loss.
- Is Protective Against Heart Disease
- Is Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats
- Good for Alzheimer’s Patients
- Reduces heart problems
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Improves blood cholesterol levels
- Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- Hard Food Grade Bottle
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.