Coriander Oil ((خالص)روغن دھنیا).The smell is woody and spicy. Used with foods as a flavor enhancer, as a massage oil, and in the perfume industry to enrich the top and middle notes. Coriander oil provides a warm, spicy flavor, which makes it a favorite for dishes like curry recipes or Fish for a boost in flavor and taste. Coriander is famous worldwide as a spice, and we are aware of some its medicinal properties as well, such as its digestive and stomachic properties. But seldom do we care to know about its other health benefits, those mainly enjoyed when its oil is used.
- English Name:Pure Coriander Oil
- Urdu Name:(خالص)روغن دھنیا (Khalis Dhania ka tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Treats Different Skin Diseases
- Cures Mouth Ulcers
- Strengthen Bones
- Good For Vision
- Best Remedy for Conjunctivitis
- Regulates Diabetes
- Treats Smallpox
- Reduces Skin Inflammation
- Anti-Lice Oil
- Moisturize Skin
- Make Hair Shiny
- Prevents from Skin Irritation
- Boost Hair Growth and health
- Prevent Hair Damage
- Prevent from hair Dandruff
- Remove Scalp Irritation and Split Ends
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.