Cichorium intybus Oil(روغن کاسنی) commonly known as chicory, is an erect fairly woody perennial herb, around 1 m in height with a fleshy taproot of up to 75 cm in length and large basal leaves intybus contained up to 40% inulin, which has a negligible impact on blood sugar and thus is suitable for diabetics. One of the major functions of chicory is to increase the body’s ability to absorb calcium. This mineral is very essential to maintain strong teeth and healthy skeletal system.
- English Name:Cichorium intybus Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن کاسنی(Kasni ka tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Used To Increase Appetite
- Increase urine production
- Balance the stimulant effect of coffee.
- Protect Liver disorders.
- Gallbladder disorders.
- Prevent from Cancer.
- Skin inflammation.
- Loss of appetite.
- Good for Upset stomach
- Used For Nervous System
- Good Source Of Dietary Fiber
- Increases The Elimination Of Fluid From The Body
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.