Chamomile Tea ( چائے بابونہ) is made from the chamomile flower and is used to treat a wide range of health issues. Studies suggest the tea can be used to reduce menstrually. It has been been used for a variety of conditions, from digestive issues to wound healing, for many years. Chamomile is one of the most ancient medicinal herbs known to mankind. Many different preparations of chamomile have been developed over the years, and the most popular is in the form of herbal tea, with more than 1 million cups consumed per day. But many people don’t know that chamomile tea is even more effective than tea and just as easy to use. Emerging research has begun to shed light on other potential benefits, like its ability to help with depression, anxiety, and sleep.
- English Name: Chamomile Tea
- Urdu Name:چائے بابونہ (Gul Baboona ki chaye)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Benefit for digestive upse
- Wound healing, including ulcers and sores
- Anxiety relief
- Good Skin Rashes And Scarring
- Making Skin Young
- Reducing menstrual pain.
- Slowing or preventing osteoporosis.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Cancer treatment and prevention
- Helping with sleep and relaxation.
- Treating cold symptoms.
- Treatment for mild skin conditions.
- Treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.