Milk thistle tea is milky and it has a smooth texture. Although the taste may be a little bitter, you can add sugar or sugar substitutes or honey to your beverage to sweeten the taste. Others determine the taste of milk thistle is sweet enough on its own.
- English Name: Milk Thistle Tea
- Urdu Name :
اونٹ کٹارا کی چاۓ
- Scientific Name : Silybum marianum
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Blood Glucose Regulation Abilities
- Anti-cancer Activity
- Liver Repairing Abilities
- Antiviral Properties
- Improving Blood Sugar Regulation
- Stimulating kidney cell re-growth
- Reduces risk of hard arteries
- Decreases the division of cancer cells
- Preventing Alzheimer’s disease
- Have anti-inflammatory abilities
- Increasing immunity
- Blocks the toxic abilities
- Improves the blood sugar level
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.