Spearmint/Podena Kohi (پودینہ کوہی),is a word that most people recognize, but often as the flavor of their favorite chewing gum. Spearmint tea has a wide range of applications, including its culinary uses to flavor cocktails, sauces, dips, entire dishes, or even as a garnish, in addition to hygienic products, toothpastes, mouthwashes, soaps.
- English Name: Spearmint Tea
- Urdu Name : پودینہ کوہی چاۓ
- Scientific Name : Mentha Sylvestris
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Boosts respiratory health.
- Optimize hormonal levels.
- Relieve stress.
- Increase blood circulation.
- Fights against bacterial infections
- Helps to reduce blood sugar and stress
- Prevents from Arthritis
- Reduces the bad breath
- Boosts the immune system
- Reduce Hirsutism
- Improves the memory
- Prevents from chronic diseases
- Relieves the nausea
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.