Licorice tea comes from the root of the licorice plant(Glycyrrhiza glabra),commonly found in Asia and Europe .Licorice is used for eczema, swelling (inflammation) of the liver (hepatitis), mouth sores, and many other conditions,
- English Name: Licorice Tea
- Urdu Name : ملہٹی چائے
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Treatment for many respiratory diseases
- Reduces acid reflux and heartburn
- Prevents from bacterial and viral infections
- Natural source of antioxidants, flavonoids
- Have anticancer properties
- Helps in treatment of hepatitis C
- Boosts weight loss
- Effective for acne
- Fights off baldness and improve hair health
- Helps to ease digestive problems and soothe symptoms(nausea)
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.