Calamine Clay is one of the most absorbing and soothing clay as well. It is traditionally used as an antiseptic. Calamine powder is mainly used to tackle skin redness, skin itching in summers and other skin irritations.
Uses & Health Benefits of Shea Butter
- Soften Skin
- Use To Tackle Skin Redness
- Moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin
- Fades Dark Marks and Scars
- Use To Tackle Skin Itching in Summers
- Soothes sensitive and easily irritated skin
- Helps calm complexion
- To reduce skin inflammation
- Relieves Skin Elasticity
- Helps problem skin types
- Use To Tackle Other Skin Irritations
- It Soothes Irritated, Acne Prone & Sensitive Skin
- As a regular, daily hand and body moisturizer
- Heals Burn
- Calms Irritated Skin
- To relieve dry or itchy skin or eczema
How to Use she Butter?
To use Calamine Clay, just mix a tbsp. of the clay in 2 tbsp of rose water to make a thin paste. Then, spread the mask on your face and let it sit for 5-8 minutes. Wash the mask off and then apply moisturizer.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.