Aloe Vera (ا گھيکوار روغن/روغن ایلو ویرا) is a plant that has thick leaves with a gel-like substance inside of them. It’s found all over the world, and many people even grow their own. For many centuries, Aloe Vera has been used in many countries. The oil is used in many cosmetics such as face wash, body lotions, shampoos, hair gels, etc.
- English Name: Aloe Vera Oil
- Urdu Name: گھيکوار روغن/روغن ایلو ویرا
- Local Name: Alovera
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Rich in Vitamins & Minerals
- It Reduces Scars
- Reduces Inflammation
- Rejuvenates Your Skin & Hair Cells
- Heal Dark Spots, Wrinkles, Stretch Marks
- Aloe Vera oil contains antioxidants that can prevent colon cancer.
- Exert Skin-Lightening & Anti-Aging Effects
- Aloe Vera oil is useful to reduce and curb inflammation
- Gives Healthy, Strong & Dandruff-Free Hair
- Strengthen Immune System
- Use Aloe Vera oil for hair regularly to prevent hair loss
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.