Aegle marmelos (Bel Giri)(بیل گری), commonly known as bael (or bili or bhel, also Bengal quince, golden apple, Japanese bitter orange, stone applewood apple, is a species of tree native to the Indian subcontinent and Southeast Asia. It is present in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Pakistan Thailand, and Malesia as a naturalized species.
- English Name: Wood Apple (Aegle marmelos)
- Urdu Name: بیل گری کا پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Aegle Marmelos
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It is anti-inflammatory in nature
- Excellent For Treating Constipation
- Its leaf juice with honey can prove useful for treating fever.
- Helps In Cholesterol Control Levels
- Effective in the management of arthritis
- it is rich in vitamin C therefore it really helps to cures scurvy.
- Treatment For Long-Term Diarrhea As Well
- Aegle Marmelos can be used to treat tuberculosis.
- It is a very effective food treatment for peptic ulcers.
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.