Asafoetida Powder is made from the asafoetida herb. It is a plant that has a bad smell and tastes bitter. It is sometimes called “devil’s dung.” People use asafoetida resin, a gum-like material, as medicine. Asafoetida resin is produced by solidifying juice that comes out of cuts made in the plant’s living roots
- English Name: Asafoetida Powder
- Urdu Name: ہنگ کا پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Ferula Asafoetida
Uses & Health Benefits:
- A whitening agent that promotes fairness and demotes dark spots, acne marks, and oiliness.
- Makes An Amazing Anti-Ageing Agent
- Asafoetida might be just the magic ingredient that you were missing in your skincare regimen till now.
- Asafoetida works like a radiance enhancer that imparts a never-ending glow to the skin.
- It can increase the body’s metabolism largely
- Asafoetida is a natural armor of preventing and curing digestive issues.
- Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Coagulant
- Used To Make Hair Conditioning Masks
- Improves The Texture Of The Hair
- Asafoetida works like a natural alkali that dilutes excessive acids in the stomach.
- Increases The Body’s Metabolism Largely
- Different skin allergies resulting from sun damage or dryness can be cured using Asafoetida within a few weeks of use.
- Cam Cure asthma and bronchitis
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.