Noshadar or noshadar Thikri is also known as Sal ammoniac. It is a rare naturally occurring mineral that is composed of Ammonium Chloride. The mineral is commonly formed on burning coal dumps from the condensation of coal-derived gases and can also be present in some types of volcano vents.
Uses & Health Benefits:
This mineral has been used for the treatment of multiple diseases for hundreds of years. Even before the advancement in modern medicine and chemistry, people are well aware of the health benefits of noshadar. Here are some of the vital noshadar benefits for health;
- It helps in reducing inflammation in the body.
- Patients with gastrointestinal tract problems, such as stomach ulcers, GERD, indigestion, flatulence, and heartburning, can use noshadar to treat these problems related to digestion.
- Noshadar salt has urinary acidifying properties by cleaning the stomach and passes out impurities through urine. These characteristics as a urinary acidifying salt make this salt a stomach purifier. It removes impurities from the stomach.
- Noshadar is also used as an expectorant and eases the cough . Moreover, it removes phlegm by irritating the mucous membranes.
- Patients with chronic liver illnesses such as cirrhosis, enlarged liver, and spleen can take Noshadar as a treatment, as it may reduce their size to normal levels.
- Asthmatic patients can also benefit from Noshadar as it reduces the inflammation in the lungs, controls cough and allergies.
- Noshadar can also manage alopecia or abnormal hair fall. Ammonium chloride is an important constituent of shampoo and many skins and hair-related medicines.
- Noshadar is an effective herbal treatment for skin problems.
- Noshadar also helps in eliminating the poisonous effects from the body.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.