Tangerine Essential Oil 30mlسنگترے کا تیل
- To help promote feelings of happiness.
- commonly known for their stimulating, energizing effects when used aromatically.
- can be helpful for adding variety to desserts and baked goods.
- Reviews (0)
The tangerine fruit was used throughout history in Chinese culture and herbal health practices. Tangerine essential oil smells like the tangy, sweet-smelling aroma that comes from the tangerine fruit. Cold pressed from fruit of the Citrus reticulata tree, Tangerine oil contains antioxidants* and can be used in a variety of recipes for its flavor. With a fresh scent and countless uses, this is a helpful essential oil to have in your collection.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Refresh your skin.
- Tangerine essential oil on onto your temples for an upbeat aroma while you concentrate during a project.
- To utilize the cleansing and purifying properties.
- can help support a healthy immune system when taken internally. Because it contains powerful antioxidants.
- People take tangerine peel by mouth for asthma.
- It is used in indigestion
- Massage your hands and feet.
- It is used to reduce Chemotherapy side effects.
- Brighten your kiddo’s life.
- Diffuse this bedtime companion with Lavender and Roman Chamomile for a relaxing scent.
Precautions: Keep the product at dry and safe place also keep the children away from the product.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.