Spearmint/Podena Kohi (پودینہ کوہی),is a word that most people recognize, but often as the flavor of their favorite chewing gum. Spearmint powder has a wide range of applications, including its culinary uses to flavor cocktails, sauces, dips, entire dishes, or even as a garnish, in addition to hygienic products, toothpastes, mouthwashes, soaps.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Increase blood circulation.
- Fights against bacterial infections
- Helps to reduce blood sugar and stress
- Boosts respiratory health.
- Optimize hormonal levels.
- Relieve stress.
- Prevents from Arthritis
- Reduces the bad breath
- Boosts the immune system
- Prevents from chronic diseases
- Relieves the nausea
- Reduce Hirsutism
- Improves the memory
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.