Jambul or Jamun or Jamblang or Jambhul जांभुळ (मराठी)(Syzgium cumini), Kaalo Jaam (Bangla) Naavar Pazham (Tamil) is an evergreen tropical tree in the flowering plant family Myrtaceae, native to India, Pakistan, Indonesia and Sri Lanka. This fruit is eaten as a health snack in many parts of the world. It is a delicious tropical plum-like fruit with seed in it, rich in vitamins and minerals.
- English Name: Jambul Seeds Powder
- Urdu Name: تخم جامن کا پاؤڈر
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Improves the health of skin and eyes
- Relieves From Fatigue And Strain
- Used As A Cure For Digestive Disorders
- Strengthens your gums and teeth
- Excellent For Suppressed Immune System
- Good to get rid of blemishes and light scars.
- Really Good For Diabetes
- Powder of seeds mixed with its juice is excellent for the suppressed immune system
- Prevents infection
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.