Gurmar powder(گڑمار پاؤڈر) has hypoglycemic properties, which may help in managing healthy sugar levels. Gudmar powder may support the healthy lipid levels. The astringent & hepatic stimulant properties of madhunashini powder may help in maintaining the metabolic activities of liver, kidney, and spleen.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Manages Diabetes
- Promotes Weight loss
- Augments Heart Health
- Boosts Liver Health
- It may have a blood sugar lowering effect
- It may have a cholesterol-lowering effect
- It may have anti-inflammatory properties
- It may benefit in maintaining a healthy weight
- It may have antimicrobial activity
- It may have anti-cancer activity
- It may have antioxidant activity
- It may have antiarthritic activity
- It may have an immunomodulatory effect
- It may benefit stomach health
- It may benefit liver health
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.