Pine oil (روغن چیڑ) is an essential oil obtained by the steam distillation of stumps, needles, twigs and cones from a variety of species of pine, particularly Pinus sylvestris. … Chemically, pine oil consists mainly of α-terpineol and other cyclic terpene alcohols. It may also contain terpene hydrocarbons, ethers, and esters.Pine scents and oil extracts are also abundant in everyday items. These include floor and furniture cleaners, as well as disinfectants and air fresheners.
- English Name:Pine Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن چیڑ(Roghan Cheer)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Having anti-inflammatory effects
- Ease symptoms of inflammatory skin conditions
- Treat acne, eczema, and rosacea
- Reduced inflammation
- Helps with the respiratory system
- Eases muscle pain and swelling
- Good for hair and skin
- Works well as a cleaner
- Boosts the immune system.
- Relaxes and unwinds
- Relief headache
- Alleviate pain
- Relief muscle pain
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.