Phulai (U) Habit: Tree Part Used: Gum, leaves, flowers, sticks, wood Local Uses: Gum is used as tonic, also used for curing of dysentery and weakness, stimulant and demulcent. Branches are used as toothbrush. Leaves used as fodder for goats. Phalai Honey is produced by the bees which collect nectar from the Phalai.
Health Benefits Of Honey Orange Blossom:
- Used for curing of dysentery and weakness
- Used as stimulant and demulcent
- In combination with various herbs can be used against epilepsy
- Helps lower your risk of heart disease
- Respiratory Infections
- Treat digestive tract conditions
- It has antifungal, antioxidant and antimicrobial benefits
- It is Good for patients suffering from paralysis
- It is effective in treating a chronic and recurrent cold
- Enhance your immune system.
- Helps in preventing acid reflux. Is an instant remedy for a stomach ache
- Weight Loss Agent
- Strengthening the immune systems
- Diseases resulting from malnutrition
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.