Dried Pineapple ( خشک اناناس) is prepared by drying raw pineapple. Dried pineapple is rich in dietary fiber in the form of insoluble fiber. Eating dried pineapple provides you with smaller amounts of more calories because when pineapple is dried out and moisture is removed, the number of calories and sugar increases.
- English Name: Dried Pineapple
- Urdu Name: خشک اناناس
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Loaded With Nutrients
- Contains Disease-Fighting Antioxidants
- May Improve Heart Health
- Good for overall health
- Its Enzymes Can Ease Digestion
- May Help Reduce the Risk of Cancer
- May Ease Symptoms of Arthritis
- May Speed Recovery After Surgery or Strenuous Exercise
- Boosts immune system
- Helps prevent sickness
- May Boost Immunity and Suppress Inflammation
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.