Costus Root Powder/Marine Costus Root Powder is used to make medicine. Costus root is used for treating worm (nematode) infections. Costus root powder is used for asthma, cough, gas, and severe intestinal diseases such as dysentery and cholera. It is also used as a tonic and to stimulate digestion.Costus powder helps strengthen the liver and helps to remedy weakness of digestion, slackness of the stomach, and if used as an ointment, it helps backache or rheumatic pain in the lumbar region.
- English Name:Sweet Costus Oil/Marine Costus powder
- Urdu Name: قسط پاؤڈر (Powder Qust-al))
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Used for asthma, cough and gas
- Used for severe intestinal diseases
- Treat cholera
- Stimulate digestion
- Treat nose bleeds, runny nose and disinfects cuts
- Give strengthen the immune system
- Used to treat dandruff and hair loss
- Used to treat spots and skin discolouring
- Treat high blood pressure
- Treat athletes foot
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.