Black musli / Siyah Musli (سیاہ موصلی پاؤڈر) or Curculigo Orchiditis is a herb that belongs to the family Hypoxidaceae. Black musli or Kali Musli powder is extracted from the plant of Kali Musli. It is known for its aphrodisiac properties. These properties aid in resolving male sexual health problems. The ancient inhabitants of China were well aware of the medicinal properties of Black Musli and extensively used it in herbal preparations. The rhizome of this plant is utilized extensively for medicinal purposes.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Improves muscle strength.
- Treats gastritis, neuropathy, burning sensation in eyes.
- Anti-ageing, promotes cell and tissue regeneration.
- Black Musli acts as diuretic and boosts the resistance of urinary system against infections.
- The tuber of Black Musli is ground into paste and applied externally as an effective cure for several skin diseases.
- Black Musli is also used as a general systemic health enhancer. It strengthens the body and boosts immunity levels.
- It is effective in prevention of postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- It is a very good anti-oxidant.
- Its rhizomes have antibacterial properties.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.