Indian snakeroot is a plant. The root is used to make medicine. Indian snakeroot is used for mild high blood pressure, nervousness, trouble sleeping (insomnia), and mental disorders such as agitated psychosis and insanity. Also, one of the chemicals in Indian snakeroot is the same as a prescription drug called reserpine. Reserpine is used to treat mild to moderate hypertension, schizophrenia, and some symptoms of poor circulation.
- English Name: Asrol /Snake Root
- Urdu Name: سانپ کی جڑ کا پاؤڈر
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Improving blood sugar levels
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Anti-diarrheal properties
- Improving heart rhythm
- Sedative properties
- Improving digestion
- Laxative properties
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.