Saffron is known as the “sunshine spice” for being a mood booster.
Saffron is one of the most expensive spices in the world because it must be harvested by hand. It also takes a large quantity of blossoms and dried stigmas to make of the spice.
- English Name: Saffron Tea
- Urdu Name : زعفران کی چاۓ
Uses & Health Benefits:
- May Have Cancer-Fighting Properties.
- May Reduce PMS Symptoms.
- Act as an Aphrodisiac
- Reduce Appetite and Aid Weight Loss
- Reduces the menstrual pain
- Prevents from Eye disorders
- Diagnosis the ulcers
- Retards stomach issues
- Treatment for tumors
- Relieves for depression and stress
- Supports immune system
- Helps wounds to heal
- Treatment for asthma
- Prevents from baldness and insomnia
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.