Mint Powder (پودینہ کا پاؤڈر) is scientifically known as Mentha Piperita, is an herb that has been used for hundreds of years for its remarkable medicinal properties. Mint Powder makes a delicious and healthy addition to many foods and beverages. Although, mint is easy to add to many dishes. In addition, it is use in capsules, applied to the skin or inhaled via aromatherapy. Mint’s health benefits range from improving brain function and digestive symptoms to relieving breastfeeding pain, cold symptoms and even bad breath.
- English Name: Mint
- Urdu Name: پودینہ کا پاؤڈر (Podina ka Powder)
- Scientific Name: Mentha Arvensis
Uses & Health Benefits:
- May Mask Bad Breath.
- Helps In Headache
- Promotes Digestion
- Subjectively Improves Cold Symptoms.
- Could Improve Brain Function.
- May Decrease Breastfeeding Pain.
- Soothes The Throat
- Relieves The Irritation Coughing
- Beneficial For Asthma
- Rich in Nutrients.
- May Improve Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- May Help Relieve Indigestion.
- Easy to Add to Your Diet.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.