While we all know that ginger and turmeric had been a part of natural medicines for centuries, many of us are not aware that the league includes our very own garlic as well. Garlic is renowned across the globe for its numerous health benefits and disease-fighting properties. In many cases, garlic cloves are directly used for medical purposes, but there are situations where garlic oil comes as a rescue.If you don’t know, garlic oil is full of essential nutrients and contains selenium, allicin, vitamin C, vitamin B6, copper, and zinc, that helps control acne. The anti-inflammatory properties help soothe inflamed skin.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Fights skin issues.
- If you don’t know, garlic oil is full of essential nutrients and contains selenium, allicin, vitamin C, vitamin B6, copper, and zinc, that helps control acne.
- The anti-inflammatory properties help soothe inflamed skin.
- Garlic oil contains sulfur, vitamin E, and vitamin C that improves scalp health and prevents breakage and strengthens hair roots. All you need to do is to gently massage the scalp with warm garlic oil, leave overnight and wash off next day wild a mild shampoo.
- Keeping a cotton ball soaked in garlic oil on the affected tooth controls toothache. The compound called allicin, present in garlic helps reduce tooth pain and inflammation. It also reduces bacterial infection and controls tooth decay.
- According to a study published by Bratislava Medical Journal, garlic contains organic polysulfides that help relax vascular smooth muscles and lower blood pressure.
- Reduces hair fall.
- Good for cardiovascular health.
- Lowers bad cholesterol.
- Cures cancer.
- Protects against cold.
- Store at safe and dry places.
- When applied to the skin: oil is POSSIBLY SAFE when applied to the skin in medicinal amounts.
- It can sometimes cause irritation, although this is uncommon.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.