Yellow Sulfureپیلا گندھک
- Sulfur is an FDA-approved ingredient used in common over-the-counter products to treat dandruff.
- Applying a jelly containing sulfur to the skin appears to be an effective treatment for scabies in most people.
- Sulfur may be gentle enough for sensitive skin, but there’s still a risk for side effects. Excessive dryness and irritation are possible.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Hearing the word “sulfur” might conjure memories of science class, but it turns out this abundant element is a staple in natural medicine. Thanks to its antimicrobial properties, sulfur has been used for centuries to help treat acne and other skin conditions. It’s also easily accessible. Sulfur is widely available in over-the-counter (OTC) acne products, as well as some prescription versions.
- English Name: Yellow Sulfure
- Urdu Name: پیلا گندھک
- Scientific Name: Sulfure
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Sulfur helps dry out the surface of your skin to help absorb excess oil (sebum) that may contribute to acne breakouts. It also dries out dead skin cells to help unclog your pores.
- It is also applied to the skin for acne and skin redness (rosacea).
- Sulfur seems to have antibacterial effects against the bacteria that cause acne.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
There are no reviews yet.