- It helps to cure anemia.
- It has healing properties
- Barley tightens skin and eliminates toxins, makes skin silky and pleasantly toned.
- Has anti-aging Properties
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Barley is one of the most widely consumed grains in the American diet. This versatile grain has a somewhat chewy consistency and a slightly nutty flavor that can complement many dishes. It’s also rich in many nutrients and packs some impressive health benefits, ranging from improved digestion and weight loss to lower cholesterol levels and a healthier heart.
- English Name: Barley
- Urdu Name: جو
- Scientific Name: Hordeum Vlgare
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Rich in Many Beneficial Nutrients.
- Reduces Hunger and May Help You Lose Weight.
- Insoluble and Soluble Fiber Content Improves Digestion.
- May Prevent Gallstones and Reduce Your Risk of Gallbladder Surgery.
- Beta-Glucans May Help Lower Cholesterol.
- May Reduce Heart Disease Risk.
- Barley can be applied to the skin for treating boils.
- Increase overall strength and energy
- Reduces Symptoms of Arthritis
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
There are no reviews yet.